Institute: ITM Group of Institutions, ITM Institute of Fashion, Design and Technology
ITM Group of Institutions was established in 1991 with a singular objective to prove the idea that a fully private, unaided Institution could prevail and thrive in the exclusive world of Higher Education in India. ITM is one of the few institutes to be accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) with an ‘A’ rating. Since its inception, ITM has not only spread its wings across India, but also earned the recognition of several Academic and Industrial Associations.
ITM Institute of Fashion, Design and Technology has announced admission to Interior Design programs for the academic year 2014.
Click here to download the brochure.
Programs offered at ITM-IHS campuses:
- 3 Years International Degree B.A. (Hons) Interior Design
- 3 Years B.A. Interior Design
- 2 Years M.A. Interior Design
- Details of program fees will be communicated at the time of application
Eligibility for 3 Years International Degree B.A. (Hons) Interior Design:The candidate must have passed 10+2 level in any stream/faculty. Those awaiting 10+2 exam result may also apply.
Eligibility for 3 Years B.A. Interior Design: The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or Diploma or equivalent 10+2 years of education.
Eligibility for 2 Years M.A. Interior Design: The candidate must be a graduate in Arcihtecture/ Design/ Interior Design or hold Professional Diploma from NID/CEPT (5 Year program) or equivalent from a recognized university and show an outstanding portfolio.
Selection Process for 3 Years International Degree B.A. (Hons) Interior Design: Candidates will be required to appear for Design Aptitude Test (DAT) and Personal Interview. Those who clear DAT will be called for Portfolio Presentation at the time of Personal Interview.
Application process: Click here to download the application form.
- Candidates are required to register on the official website of ITM Group of Institutions. Click on ‘Apply Online’ button on the home page of the website.
- Enter the details on the application form after reading the instructions carefully.
- Kindly attach the attested (by principal of school/Institute or a Gazetted Officer or Special Executive Magistrate) copies of certificates.
- The payment for application forms can be made through Demand Draft/Cheque. Candidates can also obtain application form in person or by post. The candidates must buy the prospective and application form from ITM- Institute of Health Sciences
ITM IFDT, 6th Floor, HVPS Campus, New Link Road,
Near Oshiwara Police Station, Next To Raj Rani Junior College,
Oshiwara, Andheri (w) Mumbai - 400 053.
Phone: (022) 64464008 / 26344452
Toll Free: 1800 - 209 - 9727
Email: [email protected]