NIFT 2014 Application Form
NIFT 2014 Application Form is available now for download; it has started from Friday, October 4, 2013 and will go on till Friday, January 10, 2014.
NIFT 2014 Application Form is available in online format on the official website.
Those candidates who wish to apply for two programmes or wish to appear for same test on two different dates i.e. February 9, 2014 and February 23, 2014 have to fill two separate NIFT 2014 Application Form.
Click here to download NIFT 2014 Application Form.
Guideline to fill in the Online NIFT 2014 Application Form:
Payment for NIFT 2014 Admission Form can be made through Credit Card/ Debit Card (Master and Visa) and Demand Draft. Application fees for NIFT 2014 Admission Form are as follows:
- Rs 1200/- for General/OBC category
- Rs 600/- for SC/ST/PHP category
Through Demand Draft:
- In case the payment is made through DD, it should be issued in favour of ‘NIFT HO’ payable at New Delhi. The details of the Demand Draft are to be filled in the NIFT 2014 Application Form.
- Candidates who wish to pay through DD must take a print of the NIFT 2014 Application Form and must fill in all the necessary details and send it along with the Demand Draft to the following address:
Project Manager - CMS
All India Management Association
Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003
NIFT 2014 Admission Form should reach the address on or before January 14, 2014.
Through Credit Card/Debit Card (Master/Visa):
- Those who wish pay online through Credit Card/Debit Card are advised to apply on time. The bank and transaction charges will be borne by the candidates.
Please note that the candidates are required to keep a copy of NIFT 2014 Admission Form and Demand Draft for future reference. Candidates are not required to buy the prospectus as it is available online for free of cost.
Keep visiting this page for latest updates onNIFT 2014 Application Form.