- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
KRLMPCA CET DENTAL 2014
KRLMPCA CET 2014 – Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association Undergraduate Common Entrance Test is a state level examination conducted by the Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association, as a qualifying examination for admissions to MBBS/BDS courses across various colleges.
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for UG Entrance Preparation, Counselling and college selection.
Exam Name: Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association Undergraduate Common Entrance Test 2014
Commonly known as: KRLMPCA CET 2014
Exam Type: State Level Examination
Exam Category: UG Exam
Conducting Authority: Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association
KRLMPCA CET 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must have appeared/passed in 10+2 examination.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The candidate can be of a minimum age of 17 years and maximum of 25 years.
KRLMPCA CET 2014 Exam Pattern:
A separate paper is taken for each of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Each paper consists of 60 multiple choice questions with each right response providing the candidate with 1 mark.
There is no negative marking.
The duration of each paper is 60 Minutes.
KRLMPCA CET 2014 Selection Process:
After the examination has been conducted then the KRLMPCA comes up with a shortlist of students based on the results of KRLMPCA CET 2014 and will call students for counseling.
Click here to Enroll AIPMT online test series to boost your AIPMT preparation
KRLMPCA CET 2014 Syllabus:
The syllabus for KRLMPCA CET 2014 will be available on the official website and will basically be the same as that of the HSC level examination.
KRLMPCA CET 2014 Application Form:
- The mode of application for KRLMPCA CET 2014 will be offline and the application form will be available at the official website of KRLMPCA for download.
- After filling up the form the candidate will have to send the application form to KRLMPCA along with the DD for payment of application fee.
KRLMPCA CET 2014 Important Dates:
Issue of Application Form
April 30 to May 10, 2014
Last date for receipt of print out of application form along with required enclosures at KLEU
May 15, 2014
Availability of Downloadable Admission Ticket
From May 25, 2014
Date of KRLMPCA CET
May 31, 2014
Publication of Key Answer in the website
May 31, 2014
Announcements of Results
June 30, 2014