Institute: Amrita University, School of Education, Mysore
Amrita University is one of the India’s leading research and teaching universities. Amrita University is accredited with the highest grade of ‘A’ by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council. A review report of the Ministry of Human Resources Development listed Amrita in the top category of all Indian universities.
School of Education has announced admission to B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) program for the academic year 2014.
Click here to download the brochure.
- B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)
Tuition Fees (Annual)
- Bachelor of Education (University Management Quota)- Rs 24, 500
- Bachelor of Education (Karnataka Government Quota)- Rs 6,000
The fees might get revised for the academic year 2014.
Eligibility for B.Ed (Bachelor of Education): Candidates must hold B.A. B.Sc., B.Com, B.B.M, B.E., B.Tech, M.A., M.Sc., M.Com. degree or any equivalent degree from a recognized university.
Candidates (General category) must have secured minimum 50% marks in their Bachelors or Masters degree. Minimum marks for SC/ST category candidates are 45%.
Selection: Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination followed by an interview/counseling.
Online Application process: Click here to download the application form.
- Candidates are required to download the application form and fill in the details.
- Candidates must send the printed application form, demand draft of Rs 350/- (in favor of ‘Amrita School of Education’ payable at Mysore) and other enclosures at the Admissions Office in due time.
In-Person: Application forms are also available on demand in person from Amrita School of Education.
Applications must be sent to:
Amrita School of Education
# 114, 7th Cross, Bogadi 2nd Stage
Mysore- 570 026
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Amrita Nagar P.O.
Coimbatore- 641 112
Phone: 0821- 2343479 / 80, 2340911/ 6451686
Email: [email protected]