CTET 2014 Application Form
CTET 2014 Application Form: Candidates can register for CTET 2014 Online Application Form on Central Teacher Eligibility Test official website from October 11, 2013 to October 31, 2013. After filling out the details on application form candidates is required to take out the print.
Candidates are required to apply online only.
Steps for filling up CTET 2014 Online Application Form
- Visit the official website of Central Teacher Ability Test and click on ‘Proceed to apply online’ button or click here for CTET 2014 Online Application Form.
- Fill the details in the application form. Keep the scanned images of your photograph and signature ready (JPG format only) before you start to fill up the CTET 2014 Application Form.
- After filling up the details and uploading scanned images of photograph and signature take a print out of the computer generated confirmation page with registration number and address slip. One copy of confirmation page has to be sent to CBSE office and the candidate has to keep one copy with himself/herself.
- Payment for CTET 2014 Application Form can be made through computer generated challan by depositing the fees in CBSE account with Syndicate bank or e-post office in favour of ‘Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi’. Payment can also be made online through Debit Card or Credit Card. CTET 2014 Application fees are:
Only Paper- I or II
Both Paper I and II
SC/ST/Differently Abled Persons
- Following documents are to be sent by Registered/Speed Post only (those sent through courier shall be rejected) in an envelope of size 12” x 9”. Paste computer generated address slip on the envelope superscribing as ‘APPLICATION FOR CTET- FEBRUARY 2014”:
- Signed copy of computer generated confirmation page with a recent passport size photography pasted on it.
- CBSE copy of challan of the prescribed fee.
- The documents are to be sent on the following address:
The Assistant Secretary (CTET),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2, Institutional Area,
I P Extension, Patparganj,
New Delhi-110 092
CTET 2014 Application Form should reach the CBSE office before November 7, 2013. Eight days grace time will be give to candidates residing in remote areas only.
Candidates are permitted to make any corrections if any in the following particulars; name, father and mother name, date of birth, category, differently-abled category, Paper opted (i.e. Paper I or Paper II), Subject for Paper –II, First choice of Centre, language I and/or II opted etc from December 20, 2013 to January 3, 2014
Click here to know more about CTET 2014 Exam.