Institute: Madurai Kamaraj University| MKU
MKU invites applications for admissions to various Certificate/Diploma/ Higher Diploma/ Post-Graduate Diploma Courses (Part-Time) for the academic year 2013-2014.
MKU Courses Offered:
- MKU Certificate courses in Linguistics, Sanskrit, Telugu, Malayalam, French, Christianity, Bio-Resource Management
- MKU Diploma courses in Linguistics, Telugu, Malayalam, French, Christianity
- MKU PG Diploma in Sikhism and Comparative Religion, Scientific Yoga, Meditation and Holistic Health, Ramalinga Philosophy and Comparative Religion
MKU Certificate / Diploma / PG Diploma Eligibility Criteria:
MKU Certificate Courses Eligibility Criteria:
- Linguistics, Sanskrit, Malayalam, French, Christianity : A pass in Higher Secondary Examination
- Telugu: A pass in 10th or S.S.C.
- Bio-Resource Management: A pass in Higher Secondary Examination and age for 18 years to 35 years
MKU Diploma Courses Eligibility Criteria:
- Linguistics, Malayalam and Christianity: A pass in Certificate in the respective field
- Telugu: A pass in Certificate course in Telugu or Telugu as an Elective paper in M.A or attended the intensive course in Telugu in any Institute or Educational Institution.
- French: A pass in Certificate in French OR with French under languages in + 2 Examinations OR with One Year certificate course in Alliance Francoise, can join Diploma course in French
MKU PG Diploma Eligibility Criteria:
- French: A pass in + 2 Examination/Pre- University course (old pattern) with a Diploma course in French OR with Part-I French in I year in B.A/B.Sc./B.Com Degree courses of any recognized Universities OR 2 years of French courses in Alliance Francoise, can join Higher Diploma course in French.
- Sikhism and Comparative Study, Scientific Yoga, Meditation and Holistic Health, Ramalinga Philosophy and Comparative Religion: A pass in any degree
MKU Certificate/Diploma/PG Diploma Application Procedure:
The candidate has to fill the form which can be downloaded from the official website of MKU after filling the application form the candidate has to send the application form along with the attested copies of the academic qualification certificates, two self addressed envelopes each stamped with Rs. 10 and the Registration Fee Demand Draft to the concerned head of Department details of whom can be found in the prospectus
MKU Certificate/Diploma/PG Diploma Application Fee: Rs. 200 to be paid in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of THE REGISTRAR, MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY payable at MADURAI
MKU Certificate/Diploma/PG Diploma Application Deadline: 23.10.2013
Madurai Kamaraj University,
Email: [email protected]