Programme – Students studying Sanskrit including Pali and Prakrit in any recognized traditional pathshala /modern institution/ Secondary/Senior Secondary schools from 9th to 12th standard are eligible for this scholarship being offered by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi.
Details for grant of scholarship by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi.
Course of study for which scholarship is given.
Scholarship amount in Rupees Per month.
9th and 10th classes/Purva Madhyama or equivalent courses with Sanskrit/Pali /Prakrit as a paper of at least 100 marks.
11th and 12th classes/Prak Shastri/Uttar Madhyama and equivalent courses with Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as a paper of at least 100 marks.
Eligibility for grant of scholarship by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi.
- Candidate must have passed previous examination of the respective class with a minimum of 60% marks and also 60% in the concerned subject i.e. in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit.
- Relaxation of percentage for reserved category students are as below –
- SC/ST – 50%
- OBC – 55%
- PH – 50%
Application procedure for scholarship to be awarded by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan.
- The application on the prescribed form along with attested copies of the mark sheet of the latest qualifying examination and Caste/Category certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH issued by a competent authority must be sent to - Registrar, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University) , 56-57, Institutional Area, Janak Puri, New Delhi – 110058.
Important Dates/Information –
- Last date for submission of application – August 26th, 2013.
- All forms are expected to be submitted between July 20th 2013 to August 26th 2013.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be considered.
- Only school level students may apply.
- For further information on the scholarship terms & conditions, refer here .