- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
About LSAT 2014 – LSAT India is a standardized test of reading and verbal reasoning skills designed by the USA–based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for use by law schools in India. The LSAT India is generally administered across 15 cities in India by the 3rd week of May 2014 (tentatively).
CLICK HERE to know LSAT international 2014 dates to study abroad!
Exam Name – Law School Admission Test
Commonly known as – LSAT
Exam type – National
Want to study abroad? CLICK HERE Know all about LSAT for Study abroad!
Exam category – UG/PG
Participating Institutes – Approx. 60+ Institutes across India.
- For the eligibility requirements of the participating law schools, please visit the participating law schools webpage and also please visit the websites of the participating schools for more detailed information about the school, their eligibility requirements and their courses.
- All registrants who complete the test registration, pay the test fee in a timely way, and follow published test rules may sit for the LSAT India.
- Test scores are reported on a percentile basis, comparing each candidate’s performance to that of the others within his or her candidate group (Five-Year Integrated LL.B. Programme or Two-Year LL.M./ Three-Year LL.B. Programme).
- LSAT India scores tell law schools the relative strength of the critical-thinking skills measured by the test for each candidate in comparison to the others in his or her candidate pool/group.
Number of questions
1st Logical Reasoning
2nd Logical Reasoning
Total : 4 sections
2 hours 20 minutes
- The sections on the LSAT India may appear in any order but always consist of one Analytical Reasoning section, one Reading Comprehension section, and two Logical Reasoning sections.
- The LSAT India is a paper-and-pencil test. All questions are in a multiple-choice format, some with four answer choices and others with five. Answers are collected on a scannable answer sheet.
- Registration for the LSAT India is online and can be done by submitting the form on the LSAT India website.
- Payment for the registration by test takers in India can be done online (via credit card only) before the notified date or through a demand draft.
- The demand draft should reach the below mentioned address on or before the notified date either by post or courier:
6708, DLF Phase - IV
Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002
- The candidates should write “LSAT-India” at the bottom of the envelope.
- To know about LSAT 2014 Admit Card, click here.
LSAT 2014 Important Dates
Registration window (Online payments)
November 12, 2013 to April 30, 2014
Registration window (Demand Draft Payments)
November 12, 2013 to April 28, 2014
Admit Card release
May 8, 2014 to May 17, 2014
LSAT-India 2014, Test Date
May 18, 2014
Announcement of Results
June 14, 2014
For any further information on the aforementioned examination, refer to the official website of LSAT 2014 here.
Download LSAT INTERNATIONAL SAMPLE PAPERS 2014 !