- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
About SET 2014 - SET 2014 is a common written test conducted for taking admission to undergraduate programs offered by various institutes under Symbiosis International University for the academic year 2014.
Exam Name – Symbiosis Entrance Test 2014.
Commonly known as – SET 2014
Exam type: National
Exam Category: UG
Conducting authority – Symbiosis International University, Pune.
- Symbiosis Law School, Pune
- Symbiosis Law School, Noida
SET 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
- Std. 12th pass from any branch with minimum 50% marks for general category and 45% for students of SC and ST category.
- Qualifying the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) and group discussion and personal interview.
- For further information on eligibility criterion, refer to the official website here .
SET 2014 Application Form/Procedure:
- Prospective candidates can register on the official website, post which a SET 2014 ID will be generated.
- At the time of online registration, candidates would need to upload their scanned photograph in the pre decided format.
- Further, candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 1500/- towards the test fee and for prospectus of undergraduate programmes of Symbiosis International University. Consequently, the SIU Admission Cell will courier a copy of prospectus to the address registered on the website.
- A candidate has four choices of payments: By Cash/Demand Draft/Online payment through Credit Card/Online Payment through Net Banking.
- For detailed information on the details on each of the aforementioned methods, refer to the official website.
- It is also mandatory to complete registration by filling up the on line application form of desired institute for desired programme before the closing date of application of the respective institute.
SET 2014 Test Structure
- SET is an aptitude test and objective in nature for all the papers. Each question has four options as answers. There is no negative marking for wrong answers. All sections are mandatory.
- The duration of SET is 150 minutes comprising objective questions.
- The constituent institutes use scores of the test for admission.
Number of Questions
SET 2014 Important Dates (tentative) & Guidelines:
- Online registration closes: 2nd week of April, 2014.
- Payment closes by: 2nd week of April, 2014.
- Date of SET 2014 exam: 1st week of May, 2014.
- SET 2014 result: 3rd /4th week of May, 2014.
- Reservation policies apply as per UGC guidelines 2006 for SET 2014.
- You are required to preserve the authenticated admit card for further selection processes of individual institutes. Duplicate admit card will not be issued in case original is lost by the candidate.