- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
Amrita University, Medicine UG and PG Admission 2014
Institute: Amrita University, School of Medicine
Amrita University is one of the India’s leading research and teaching universities. Amrita University is accredited with the highest grade of ‘A’ by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council. A review report of the Ministry of Human Resources Development listed Amrita in the top category of all Indian universities.
School of Medicine has announced admission to UG and PG courses in Medicine for the academic year 2014.
Click here to download the brochure.
Undergraduate Programs offered by Amrita School of Medicine:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor in Dental Surgery
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- Pharm D.
- B.Sc Nursing
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- B. Pharm
- B. Pharm (Lateral Entry)
Postgraduate Programs offered by Amrita School of Medicine:
- MD/MS/PG Diploma
- Master in Dental Surgery
- M.Sc Nursing
- Master in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Phar D. (Post Baccalaureate)
Undergraduate Programs offered by Amrita Center for Allied Health Sciences
- BSc Anesthesia Technology
- Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (BASLP)
- BSc Cardio Vascular Technology
- BSc Cardiac Perfusion Technology
- BSc Diabetes Sciences
- BSc Dialysis Therapy
- B.Sc Echocardiography Technology
- B.Sc Emergency Medical Technology
- B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology
- B.Sc Medical Radiologic Technology (BSc MRT)
- B.Sc Neuro Technology (Post Basic)
- B.Sc Optometry
- B.Sc Optometry (Lateral Entry)
- B.Sc Physician Assistant
- B.Sc Respiratory Therapy
Postgraduate Programs offered by Amrita Center for Allied Health Sciences
- M.Sc MLT (Biochemistry and Pathology)
- M.Sc Neuro Electro Physiology
- M.Sc Respiratory Therapy
- M.Sc Swallowing Disorders and Therapy
- M.Sc Clinical Research
- M.Sc Biostatistics
- Master of Hospital Administration
- PG Diploma in Medical Radiological Physics
Tuition Fees (Annual)
- MBBS- Rs 4, 90,000
- MD (Non Clinical Courses- Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Forensic Medicine- Rs 6,00,00 )
- PG Diploma (Clinical Pathology)- Rs 3, 50,000
- DM Cardiac Anesthesia-Rs 4, 00,000, DM Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Medical Oncology, Nephrology, Neurology, Pediatric Cardiology, Pulmonary Medicine- Rs 12, 00,000, DM Cardiology- Rs 17, 00, 000
- M.Ch CVTS- Rs 4, 00,000, M.Ch Plastic Surgery- Rs 8,00,000, M.Ch Neurosurgery, Pediatric Surgery- Rs 12,00,000, M.Ch Urology – Rs 15, 00,000, GI Surgery- Rs 18, 00,000
The fees might get revised for the academic year 2014.
Eligibility for MBBS:Candidates must have passed 10+2 level of study with an aggregate minimum of 60% with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as the main subjects and 60% marks in English separately
Eligibility for DM/MCh
Candidate should not be more than 35 years of age as on December 31, 2014.
Head and Neck Surgery
MS ENT/ MS General Surgery/M.Ch Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery/M.Ch Surgical Oncology/M.Ch Neuro Surgery
For all other specialty
MD/MS/DNB degree, registration with Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils
Eligibility for MD/PG Diploma
Candidates must hold MBBS degree from a recognized Medical College included in the Medical Council Act, 1956 and has completed compulsory rotating internship.
Selection: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the rank obtained in entrance exam conducted by Amrita School of Medicine
Online Application process: Click here to download the application form.
DM Cardiac Anesthesia
Rs 1000/- additional
Online: Candidates can fill application form on Amrita Online Application Registration System (OARS) and pay the fee online or through DD.
In-Person: Application forms are also available on demand in person from Admissions Office, School of Ayurveda.
By Post: Candidates must send a request letter, demand draft (in favor of ‘Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham’ payable at Kollam) and self-addressed envelope (with stamp of appropriate value) at the Admissions Office.
Applications must be sent to:
The Admission Coordinator
Office of Admissions
Health Sciences Campus
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences
AIMS Ponekkara Post
Kochi, Kerala 682 041
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center
AIMS Ponekkara P.O
Kochi, Kerala 682 041
Phone: 0484 – 2858383 / 2858373 / 2858036 / 2855651