- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
Asso CET 2014
Asso CET 2014 is a national level examination conducted by the Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra (AMUPMDC), and is the pre requisite exam for admissions to undergraduate health sciences courses i.e. MBBS/BDS/BSc Nursing/BAMS/BPTh/BOTh in various private colleges across the state of Maharashtra.
Exam name: Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra – Common Entrance Test
Commonly known as: Asso CET
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for UG Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
Exam type: National Level examination
Exam Category: UG Exam
Conducting Authority: The Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra, AMUPMDC
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- The candidate must be born on or before 31st December 1996 if he/she is seeking admission to any of the MBBS, BDS or BSc Nursing courses and should be born on or before 1st October 1996 in case of admissions to BAMS
- The candidate has to submit a certificate of medical fitness
- For admissions to MBBS, BDS or BAMS the candidate is required to score more than 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in HSC examination. In case the candidate belongs to a reserved category this percentage will be 40%
- For admissions to BSc Nursing the candidate must secure no less than 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English at HSC level examination, in case the candidate belongs to a reserved category this percentage will be 40%
- For admissions to any other course apart from MBBS, BDS, BAMS or BSc Nursing the candidate must pass in the 12th (HSC) class examination
Asso CET 2014 Selection Process:
After the announcement of the Asso CET 2014 result AMUPMDC announces a merit list for counseling according to which the candidates who have been called for counseling will have to fill college preference
The Asso CET 2014 Exam will be a 3 hour single question paper exam which will have 200 multiple choice questions out of which 50 will be from physics, 50 from chemistry and 100 will be from biology
Each right answer will have 1 mark and there will be no negative marking for a wrong response.
Click here to Enroll AIPMT online test series to boost your AIPMT preparation
Asso-CET 2014 Exam Syllabus:
The syllabus of Asso CET 2014 will be the same as that of the HSC level examination
- The candidate will have to buy the application form from designated centers or from the association office AMUPMDC, Shrijee House 75 Mint Road, Mumbai – 01 by post Or from select Punjab National Bank Branches on a cash payment
- The candidate will have to fill the form in his/her own hand writing and submit the form back to the association office either by hand or through speed post
- The candidate will have to send the following along with the filled application form:
- DD for the Asso CET examination fee
- The upper portion of receipt cum Identity Card
- Self Addressed envelope with proper postal stamp for sending back the receipt
- More Details Can be found on the official website of Asso CET 2014
- Admit cards will be sent to the candidate between 2nd or 3rd week of May 2014
- Admit cards will also be uploaded on the website two days prior to the exam and can be downloaded from there
Asso CET 2014 Important Dates (Tentative):
Availability of Forms
From 2nd week of March 2014
Last date for submission of filled in application forms
3rd week of April 2014
Last date for submission of filled in application forms with late fee of Rs. 500
Last week of April 2014
Date of examination
Last week of May 2014