- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
CG PMT 2014
About: CG PMT 2014 is a state level examination conducted by the Chhattisgarh Proffesional Educational Board, and is the initial qualifying examination for admissions to undergraduate health sciences courses i.e. MBBS and BDS in various medical colleges across Chhattisgarh.
Exam name: Chhattisgah Pre Medical Test 2014
Commonly known as: CG PMT
Exam type: State Level examination
Exam Category: UG Exam
Conducting Authority: Chhattisgarh Professional Education Board
CG PMT 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and must have a domicile of Chhattisgarh state
- For admissions MBBS, BDS courses the candidate must pass in the 12th (HSC) class examination with 50% aggregate marks in PCB and English if the candidate belongs to General Category and 40% if He/She belongs to SC/ST category
- The candidate must be 17 years of age at the time of applying for CG PMT 2014
CG PMT 2014 Selection Process:
Once the CG PMT 2014 Result isannounced a merit list for counseling will be formulated by the Chhattisgarh Professional Education Board according to which the candidates will be called for counseling and have to fill college preference
CG PMT 2014 Exam Pattern:
The CG PMT 2014 Exam is a single question paper consisting of 100 questions from physics, chemistry and biology.
CG PMT 2014 Exam Syllabus:
The syllabus of CG PMT 2014 will be the same as that of the HSC level examination
CG PMT 2014 Application Form:
- The Application form for CG PMT 2014 will be available from around third week of March and the notification about the process to apply should ideally come about the second week of February 2014 on the official website of CG PMT 2014
CG PMT 2014 Important Dates (Tentative):
Commencement of sale of forms
Mid March 2014
Last date for submission of filled in application forms
1st week of April 2014
2nd week of May 2014
Declaration of results
2nd week of June 2014