- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
CMC Vellore 2014
CMC Vellore 2014 is a national level examination conducted by the Christian Medical College Vellore Association (CMC Vellore), and is the initial qualifying examination for admissions to undergraduate health sciences courses i.e. MBBS, BDS and B.Sc Nursing in Christian Medical College Vellore.
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for UG Entrance Preparation, Counselling and college selection.
Exam name: Christian Medical College Vellore 2014 Entrance Test
Commonly known as: CMC Vellore
Exam type: National Level examination
Exam Category: UG Exam
Conducting Authority: Christian Medical College Vellore Association
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- For admissions MBBS, BDS and BSc Nursing courses the candidate must pass in the 12th (HSC) or Equivalent examination
- The candidate must be 17 years of age at the time of applying for CMC VELLORE 2014
CMC Vellore 2014 Selection Process:
All candidates whose applications are in order and complete will be registered for the CMC Vellore 2014 entrance exam. Check below the detail of CMC Vellore 2014 Selection Process
- Step - 1 – Candidates have to through a competitive process comprising of a preliminary Computer Based Entrance Test, which is scheduled to be held on May 23, 2014.
- Step-2 - Short-listed candidates will be invited for special test which will assess the candidate’s character and aptitude. Interviews will also be part of the assessment at this stage. All admissions are based on inter-se merit.
In the CMC Vellore 2014 Exam there are 60 questions each in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (120 minutes total) and 120 questions in General Ability including Speed and Accuracy and a few questions on issues of current topical interest (70 minutes). The General Ability paper will be in two sections. Section I will have 60 questions to be answered in 50 minutes and Section II will have 60 questions to be answered in 20 minutes. The whole exam will be 3 hours 15 minutes long.
CMC Vellore 2014 Exam Syllabus:
The syllabus of CMC Vellore 2014 will be the same as that of the HSC level examination
- The Application form for CMC Vellore 2014 is available on the official website of CMC Vellore 2014 and can only be filled online
- Payment can be made online, through Demand Draft or ICICI Bank challan
- After the candidate has filled the form online he/she has to send the print out of the filled form along with the enclosures and the DD for the Application fee to CMC Vellore Association
CMC Vellore 2014 Admit Card:
The CMC Vellore 2014 Admit Card will be available for download from the official website 15 days prior to the test.
CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 Result - The result of CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 will be declared soon. Candidates can check and download CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 Result by to entering their CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 roll number and date of birth. All the qualified candidates will be called for CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 Special Tests and Interview. The schedule date of CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 Special Tests and Interview is from June 16 to 18, 2014.
Commencement of submission of online form
February 19, 2014
Last date for submission of online application
March 27, 2014
Last Date for submission of supporting documents (where applicable)
April 4, 2014
Admit cards available from
15 days before the examination
Entrance Exam Date – Step 1
May 23, 2014
Call list for Step - 2 (Special tests and interviews)
June 3, 2014
Step -2 (Special tests and interviews)
June 16 to 18, 2014
Declaration of Results
June 19, 2014
CMC Vellore MBBS 2014 Seat Allotment- Christian Medical College Vellore offers course in Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS). The total number of CMC Vellore MBBS seat is 100. Every year 100 students are admitted to CMC Vellore MBBS Course through CMC Vellore Medical Entrance exam. CMC Vellore MBBS course is of four and a half years duration which is followed by one year of Compulsory Rotating Residential Internship