- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
CMC Vellore PG Entrance Exam 2014
CMC Vellore PG Entrance Exam 2014 is a national level examination conducted by the Christian Medical College Vellore Association (CMC Vellore), and is the qualifying examination for admissions to post graduate medical sciences courses in Christian Medical College Vellore.
Exam name: Christian Medical College Vellore PG Entrance Exam
Commonly known as: CMC Vellore PG Entrance Exam 2014
Exam type: National Level examination
Exam Category: PG Exam
Conducting Authority: Christian Medical College Vellore Association
- The candidate must possess a MBBS degree if he/she is seeking an admission to MD/MS from a university recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The candidate must have completed the required 12 Months rotating internship/practical training on or before May 15, 2014.
- The Application form for CMC Vellore PG 2014 will be available on the official website of CMC Vellore and can be filled online only. Click here to apply.
- Payment can be made online, through Demand Draft or ICICI Bank challan or Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. Application fees are Rs 750/- (Administrative Fees) + Rs 600 (Registration Fee) per course
- A challan will be generated while filling in the payment details in the application form. Kindly mention FC-CMC-V on the challan.
- Demand Draft should be sent in favour of ‘C.M.C. Vellore Association a/c’ in any scheduled bank payable at Vellore. Candidates are required to keep their DD ready before filling up the application form. Write your name and application number on the back of DD before dispatching it.
- All documents are to be sent by post only to the Office of Registrar, CMC, Vellore
CMC Vellore Entrance Exam will be a Computer Based Test (CBT)
CBT will be of 2 types:
- A general paper consisting of Multiple Choice Questions drawn from the subjects of undergraduate medical course.
- A special paper consisting of Multiple Choice Questions in the specialty for which the candidate has applied.
Submission of online applications begins
October 1, 2013
Last date for submission of online application till 12 midnight
November 8, 2013
Last date for receipt of payment proof (in case of DD)
November 12, 2013
Last date for receipt of relevant supporting documents
November 12, 2013
Hall ticket download
January 10, 2014
Computer Based Test (CBT) Online
January 24, 2014
Announcement of CBT Result
January 28, 2014
Registration for Step 2 and Medical Check Up at Vellore
February 11, 2014
Step 2: Assessment of Skills and Knowledge
February 12, 2014
Announcement of final selection list
February 13, 2014
Acceptance by 12 noon
February 14, 2014
Registration for admission to degree course
March 25, 2014
Registration for admission to diploma course
March 26, 2014
Mandatory orientation program
March 27 2014- March 31, 2014
April 1, 2014
Click here for more details on CMC Vellore PG 2014 Important Dates.
Click here for more information on CMC Vellore PG 2014.
Phone: +91 416 2284255
- CMC Vellore PG 2014 Application Form
- CMC Vellore PG 2014 Paper Pattern
- CMC Vellore PG 2014 Important Dates
- CMC Vellore PG 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- CMC Vellore PG 2014 Hall Ticket
- CMC Vellore PG Admission 2014