- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
COMEDK UGET Medical 2014
About:The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test is a state level examination that is conducted by the Private Medical, Dental and Engineering College Association, Karnataka as a prerequisite to admissions to Undergraduate Medical and Dental courses in various private medical colleges across the state of Karnataka.
Exam name: Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test
Commonly Known as: COMEDK UGET Medical 2014
Click here to Enroll AIPMT online test series to boost your AIPMT preparation
Exam type: State Level Examination
Exam Category: UG Exam
Conducting Authority: Private Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges Association, Karnataka
COMEDK UGET Medical 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- The Candidate must be pass/appearing in the HSC level examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in case if he/she belongs to general category and 40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category
- The candidate should be 17 years of age at the time of applying for COMEDK UGET Medical 2014
COMEDK UGET Medical 2014 Selection Process:
After the COMEDK UGET Medical 2014 has been conducted a selection panel comes up with a merit list based on the marks secured by the candidates in COMEDK UGET Medical 2014, the merit list will be published on the official website of the conducting authority and candidates are called upon for seat allocation and centralized counseling
COMEDK UGET Medical 2014 Exam Pattern:
COMEDK UGET Medical 2014 consists of two papers:
For those who have applied for only MBBS/BDS:
- Paper 1 is a 2 Hour paper consisting of 60 questions from Physics and 60 questions from Chemistry
- Paper 2 is a 1 and a half hour paper consisting of 60 questions from biology and 30 questions from English
For those who have applied both for BE and MBBS/BDS
- Paper 1 is a 3 Hour paper consisting of 60 questions each from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Paper 2 is a 1 and a half hour duration paper consisting of 60 questions from biology and 30 questions from English
There will be no negative marking.
COMEDK UGET Medical 2014 Exam Syllabus:
COMEDK UGET Medical 2014 will be based on the HSC or II PUC syllabus.
COMEDK UGET Medical 2014 Application Form:
- The candidate will have to logon to the official website and fill up the application form
- After filling up the application form the candidate has to send the filled application form along with the Application Fee DD and other enclosures to a designated address.
COMEDK UGET Medical 2014 Important Dates (2014):
Date of Opening of online submission of Applications
2nd week of March 2014
Last date for receipt of online Application
2nd week of April 2014
Date of uploading Test Admission Ticket
4th week of April 2014 Onwards
Date of Examination
2nd week of May 2014
Declaration of Test Score
1st week of June 2014
Declaration of Rank List
2nd week of June 2014