DU BAMS, BUMS Admission 2014: Delhi University (DU) invites applications for five and half years Ayurvedacharya (BAMS) and Kamil-e-Tibb-o-Jaharat (BUMS) programs for the academic year 2014 offered at A & U Tibbia College, New Delhi.
DU BAMS and BUMS 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have attained at least 17 years of age as on October 31, 2013.
- To be eligible for 85% Delhi quota seats in Ayurvedacharya (BAMS) program, the candidate must have Intermediate/ Senior School Certificate Exam (CBSE)/ Indian School Certificate exam with 50% or more in aggregate of 3 subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have passed English. He must have passed from a recognized school (except Patrachar and Open School) within the NCT of Delhi only and attended regular classes.
- To be eligible for 15% All India quota in both the programs, the candidate must have passed prescribed qualifying examination from a recognized school (except Patrachar and Open School) conducting regular classes.
DU BAMS and BUMS 2014 Application Procedure
Candidates can download the application form online from the official website or can be obtained from the office of Principal, A&U Tibbia College, Karol Bagh, New Delhi. .
The information bulletin/ application form can be only obtained against a bank draft of:
- Rs 750/- for General/OBC candidates
- Rs 550/- for SC/ST candidates
The filled in application form along with the Demand Draft has to be sent to the following address:
The Deputy Registrar
Faculty of Ayurvedic and Unani Medicine
6th Floor, VP Chest Institute Building
University of Delhi, New Delhi- 110 007
DU BAMS and BUMS 2014 Important Dates
Last date for receiving filled in application form: October 26, 2013