- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
HARYANA PMT 2014
HARYANA PMT 2014 is a state level examination conducted by the Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak Haryana, and is the pre requisite exam for admissions to undergraduate health sciences courses i.e. MBBS/BDS in various private and government dental and medical colleges across Haryana.
Exam name: Haryana Pre Medical Test 2014
Commonly known as: HARYANA PMT
Exam type: State Level examination
Exam Category: UG Exam
Conducting Authority: Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana
HARYANA PMT 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have a domicile of Haryana
- For admissions to MBBS and BDS courses the candidate must pass in the 12th (HSC) class examination with a minimum of 50% of aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology, in case the candidate belongs to a reserved category this percentage would be 40%.
HARYANA PMT2014 Selection Process: Candidates need to fill in Haryana PMT 2014 Application Form and appear in AIPMT 2014 Exam only. Since Haryana State Board has decided that no separte exams other than AIPMT 2014 shall be conducted for admisisons in the medical and dental colleges of the state. Haryana Government shall be utlizing AIPMT 2014 score card for the counselling procedure.
HARYANA PMT 2014 Exam Pattern: No separate exam shall be conducted for Haryana PMT 2014 but AIPMT 2014 scores will be utilized for taking admissions in the various medical and dental colleges of the the state government.