- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
KIITEE Medical 2014
KIITEE Medical 2014 is a university level examination conducted all over India by Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalinga University and is the qualifying examination for admission to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) and B. Sc (Nursing) programs.
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for UG Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
Annual intake: 100 students
Exam name: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam Medical
Commonly known as: KIITEE Medical
Exam type: University Level examination
Exam Category: UG Exam
Conducting Authority: Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalinga University, Bhubaneswar
KIITEE Medical 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 level of study with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The candidate must have passed in English subject.
- The candidate should be at least 17 years of age and no older than 25 years as on December 31 of the admission year.
Click here to Enroll AIPMT online test series to boost your AIPMT preparation
KIITEE Medical 2014 Application Procedure
Application form and brochure will be available online only.
- You are required to visit the KIIT University’s official website to download online application form.
- Click on ‘Online Application/ Download’ button. Read the instructions carefully before filling up the form.
- Fill up Online Application form and submit.
- Take a print out of the online application form (registration number is mentioned on the form)
- Sign the form and paste the photograph in the space provided.
- Dispatch the application form along with 2 photographs and copy of 10th class mark sheet to the following address:
Admissions, KIIT University
Bhubaneswar, Odisha- 751 024
KIITEE Medical 2014 Paper Pattern
- There will be a total of 180 questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology, 45 questions each from Physics and Chemistry and 90 questions from Biology.
- The syllabus of KIITEE Medical 2014 exam will be from 11th and 12th standard PCB stream.
- There will be one exam for MBBS, BDS and B. Sc Nursing programs.
KIITEE Medical 2014 Important Dates
Sale of applications
December 20, 2014 - March 20, 2014
Last date for receiving applications
March 30, 2014
Last date for hosting admit card
April 5, 2014
KIITEE Medical 2014 Entrance Exam
April 24, 2014 - May 3, 2014
Declaration of result
May 15, 2014
June 2, 2014 - June 15, 2014
Fax: +91-674-2725415, 2725092, 2725314