- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
NUPGET 2014 is a national level examination conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), and is the pre requisite exam for admissions to Postgraduate Medical and Dental courses in NITTE University.
Exam name: NITTE Postgraduate Entrance Test 2014
Commonly known as: NUPGET
Exam type: National Level examination
Exam Category: PG Exam
Conducting Authority: NITTE University, Mangalore
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have completed his/her graduation in MBBS/BDS from a college recognized by MCI and DCI respectively.
- He/she must have completed his/her internship before April 30, 2014.
NUPGET 2014 Selection Process
After the announcement of the NUPGET Result, a merit list for central counseling according to which the candidates who have been called for counseling will have to fill college preference will be announced.
NUPGET 2014 Exam Pattern
The NUPGET 2014 Exam will be a 3 hour exam which will have 200 multiple choice questions for each correct response the student will be awarded 1 mark and there will be no negative marking for a wrong response.
NUPGET 2014 Exam Syllabus
NUPGET 2014 will be based on the syllabus of graduate level course in MBBS/BDS.
- The application form for NUPGET 2014 can be downloaded from the official website of Nittee University.
- The mode of payment of application fee will be offline by the means of a Demand Draft of Rs 3000/-.
- After filling the application form the candidate has to send the print out of the complete application form to the university along with the DD for payment of application fee.
NUPGET 2014 Admit Card
- Admit cards will be sent to the candidates through post.
Date of Notification
October 31, 2013
Date of hosting the application on the official website
October 31, 2013
Last date for receipt of application form at the university
January 4, 2014
Date of Examination
January 12, 2014
Date of announcement of merit list
February 22, 2014
1st round of counseling
March 6, 2014