UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2013 Results Announced
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2013 Results for the written test of UPSC Combined Pre Medical Services Examination held in June 2013 have been announced. Candidates are now required to appear for the Interview/Personality Test.
Total number of seats to be filled up on the basis of the written test is 1492.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2013 Interview/Personality Test Application Process
- Selected candidates are required to fill up the Detailed Application Form (DAF). DAF will be available on the UPSC’s official website.
- Before filling up the online DAF, candidates are required to get themselves registered on the relevant page of the UPSC’s website. Get registered.
- Kindly read the important instructions while filling up the online DAF and are also advised to read the rules of UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2013 published in the Gazette of India dated April 6 2013 available on university’s website.
- Submit the DAF online.
- After submitting the DAF Online, candidates are required to take print out of the DAF. It is advisable that the candidates keep a copy of this printed DAF with themselves and carry it to the Interview/Personality Test.
- Candidates must duly sign the original printed copy and send it along with the relevant documents to:
The Under Secretary (Combined Medical Service Examination)
Union Public Service Commission
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road
- The envelope containing DAF and the documents must be super scribed as “Detailed Application Form (DAF) for Combined Medical Services Examination 2013”
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2013 Interview/Personality Test Important Dates
Issue of Online Detailed Application Form (DAF)
Sep 12 2013 - Sep 23 2013
Last Date of Submission of Online DAF
Sep 27 2013
Commencement of Interviews
Oct 7 2013 onwards
- Selected candidates will be intimated about the exact date of the interview through Interview/Email. Keep checking your mails regarding this.
- Interview schedule will also be displayed on the UPSC’s official website.
For further information or clarification regarding examination/result candidates may visit the Facilitation Counter in the campus in person between 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. or contact through phone.