- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
University of Kerala PhD Entrance Exam Notification 2013
Institute: University of Kerala
University of Kerala invites applications for its general aptitude test for admissions to its PhD programmes.
PhD in Medical and Allied Services:
- PhD in Basic Medical Science (Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology & Pathology)
- PhD in Medicine and Allied Specialities (Gynaecology,Paediatrics, Radiology, Psychiatry & General Medicine)
- PhD in Surgery and Allied Specialities (Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics and General Aspects of Surgery)
- PhD in Nursing
- PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- PhD in Dentistry (Including all nine branches)
University of Kerala PhD Entrance Exam 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have secured no less than 55% of aggregate marks in Master’s and Graduate Courses he/she has pursued. 40% in case of SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates who have qualified UGC – NET examination are exempted from giving the University of Kerala PhD Entrance Test
- Final year Master’s Degree Candidates awaiting their results can also apply provided they are able to secure an aggregate of 55% marks.
University of Kerala PhD Entrance Exam 2013 Application Procedure:
- Application forms can be filled online on the official website of University of Kerala
- After logging on the website and filling up the form the candidate has to upload a passport size photograph and a copy of his signatures in the prescribed format
- After the online submission is complete the candidate has to take a print out of the application form and send it to the registrar of University of Kerala along with the attested copies of his/her qualification documents and caste certificate (If Applicable)
University of Kerala PhD Entrance Exam 2013 Application Fee:
- The cost of the University of Kerala PhD Apllication form is Rs. 10 and the Exam fee is Rs. 750, for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories the exam fee is Rs. 375 (Rs. 10 service charge in case of DD)
- Application Fee can be submitted either through the counter or through a DD drawn in Favour of ‘The Finance Officer, University of Kerala’ payable at Thiruvananthapuram issued by state bank of India, State Bank of Travancore, Anny district Co-Operative Bank
- Applications should be accompanied by a self addressed stamped envelope
University of Kerala PhD Entrance Exam 2013 Important Dates:
University of Kerala PhD Entrance Exam 2013 Application Deadline:
The last date for receipt of Applications is 31st August 2013
University of Kerala PhD Entrance Exam 2013 Date: 12/10/2013, from 10 AM to 1 PM