Yenepoya University Entrance Exam 2014: Yenepoya University MBBS/BDS Entrance Exam 2014 is conducted by Yenepoya University, Mangalore for admission to undergraduate programs Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS).
The duration for MBBS is four and a half years plus one year internship and duration for BDS is four years.
Total number of seats in MBBS is 115.
Total Number of seats in BDS is 85.
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for UG Entrance Preparation, Counselling and college selection.
Exam name: Yenepoya University Entrance Exam 2014
Commonly known as: Yenepoya University Entrance Exam 2014
Exam type: University Level
Exam category: UG
Conducting body: Yenepoya University, Mangalore
Yenepoya University Entrance Exam 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on December 31, 2014.
- Candidate must have passed pre-university exam in Karnataka or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main subjects.
- Minimum marks obtained should be at least 50% in all Science subjects and must have passed English subject.
Click here to Enroll AIPMT online test series to boost your AIPMT preparation
Yenepoya University Entrance Exam 2014 Application Procedure
- Application forms can be downloaded from the university’s official website.
- The printed and duly filled in application form along with DD of Rs 750 drawn in favour of university payable at Mangalore should be sent to the university. Candidate should also enclose the receipt of purchase of CD along with the DD and application.
Yenepoya University Entrance Exam 2014 Important Dates
Issue of Application Forms
February 10, 2014
Last Date of Receipt of Application Forms
May 10, 2014
Issue of Hall Tickets
May 3, 2014
Yenepoya University Entrance Exam 2014
May 18, 2014
Date of Publication of Answer Keys
May 19, 2014
Last date for receipt of objections/ informing discrepancies
May 24, 2014
Publication of clarification of objections
June 10, 2014
Publication of rank list
June 14, 2014
Commencement of counseling from
July 08, 2014
Last date for admission
July 29, 2014
Classes to commence from
August 1, 2014
University Road, Deralakatte
Phone: +91 824 2204668/69/70