Institute: Amrita University, College of Nursing, Kochi
Amrita University is one of the India’s leading research and teaching universities. Amrita University is accredited with the highest grade of ‘A’ by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council. A review report of the Ministry of Human Resources Development listed Amrita in the top category of all Indian universities.
College of Nursing has announced admission to BSc Nursing, MSc Nursing and Post Basic BSc Nursing for the academic year 2014.
Click here to download the brochure.
- BSc Nursing
- MSc Nursing
- Post Basic BSc Nursing
Tuition Fees (Annual)
- BSc Nursing- Rs 75, 000
- MSc Nursing- Rs 1,30, 000
- Post Basic BSc Nursing- Rs 75, 000
The fees might get revised for the academic year 2014.
Eligibility for BSc Nursing:Candidates must have passed 10+2 level of study with an aggregate minimum of 50% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English.
Eligibility for MSc Nursing: The candidate must be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife with any State Nursing Council.
- The candidate must have passed BSc Nursing or BSc Hons with minimum aggregate of 55% from an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Candidate must have 1 year work experience after BSc Nursing or prior or after Post Basic BSc Nursing.
Eligibility for Post Basic BSc Nursing: The candidate must be a pass in plus 2 and pass in General Nursing and Midwifery from an INC recognized School of Nursing and be a Registered Nurse of the State Nursing Council.
Selection for B.Sc Nursing program: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and personal interview.
Selection for M.Sc Nursing program: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the all India entrance test
Selection for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing program: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test, qualifying examination and personal interview.
Online Application process: Click here to download the application form.
Application fees for MSc Nursing is Rs 1500/- and Rs 500/- for BSc Nursing and Post Basic BSc Nursing
- Candidates are required to download the application form and fill in the details.
- Candidates must send the application form, demand draft (in favor of ‘Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham’ payable at Kochi) and other enclosures at the Admissions Office in due time.
In-Person: Application forms are also available on demand in person from the branches of Dhanlakshmi Bank and Federal Bank.
Applications must be sent to:
The Admission Coordinator
Office of Admissions
Amrita Health Science Campus
AIMS Ponekkara Post
Kochi, Kerala 682 041
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
AIMS Health Science Campus
AIMS Ponekkara P.O.
Kochi, Kerala - 682 041
Phone: 0484 -285 8373 / 400 8373 / 668 8373