- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
IPU CET NURSING 2014
Exam Name: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test 2014
Commonly Known As: IPU CET Nursing 2014
Exam type: University Level Examination
Exam category: UG
Conducting body: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
IPU CET Nursing 2014 Eligibility:
- The candidates must be females and unmarried
- For admission to BSc (Hons) Nursing, the candidates must pass 10+2 with aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English
Colleges accepting IPU CET Nursing 2014 Scores:
Laxmi Bai Batra College of Nursing
College of Nursing- St. Stephen’s Hospital
College of Nursing-Ram Manohar Lohia (RML) Hospital
College of Nursing- Safdarjung Hospital
IPU CET Nursing 2014 Application Process
For admission to IPU CET Nursing 2014, candidates can submit application forms online or offline.
For online submission of application forms, candidates:
- Should have a Net Banking Account or Debit Card or Credit Card for payment of fees
- Should have a scanned copy of photo and signature that would be required while filling up the online form
- The candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password generated during online registration
The tentative application fee for IPU CET Nursing 2014 will be Rs 1100
The application form along with information brochure will be available at selected bank branches.
The IPU CET Nursing 2014 application form can also be received through post. The candidates have to send the request for the IPU CET Nursing 2014 application form to:
Joint Registrar (Academic), Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110078
IPU CET Nursing 2014 Exam Pattern
The duration of the exam will be 2.5 hours and will have a total of 150 questions.
Each question carries 4 marks
Negative marking: There will be a deduction of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer
IPU CET Nursing 2014 Selection Process
The list of qualified candidates will be displayed on the university’s website with the CET Code for Nursing. No separate intimation will be made about the release of results.
There will be 2 phases of counseling.
IPU CET Nursing 2014 Important Dates (Tentative)
Sale of Application Forms and Information Brochures
Mid March 2014
Last date for submission of filled in application forms
1st week of April 2014
Date of Examination
3rd week of May 2014
Declaration of results
Last week of May 2014
Sector 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078