MBA @ NIIT University, then job at ICICI Bank
by Team Careers360
ICICI in association with NIIT University has announced an ICICI Business Leadership Programme for doing an MBA with specialization in finance and banking.
Jan 15, 2011
ICICI Business Leadership Programme: MBA (Finance & Banking)
Objective of the programme: It aims to provide opportunities to professionals, who demonstrate an aptitude for the banking industry, to get identified and nurtured as future business leaders.
- Working professionals who are CAs/ Engineers/ Graduates in any discipline(s) including floor professionals.
- Minimum 60 % aggregate in graduation.
- Minimum of 3 years full-time professional experience - Preferable work experience in industries like manufacturing [pharmaceuticals, steel, oil, gas and petroleum, etc.], infrastructure, aviation, software, power, telecom and finance.
Age: Not exceed 30 years of age (as on 15th April, 2011).
Fee and Stipend:
- The interested students will have to invest 4.5 lacs which would be provided by ICICI bank as a subsidized loan at an interest rate of 2.5% p.a. [Service Tax on the loan amount will be paid by the students].
- During programme period of 2-years students would be paid stipend/ scholarship of Rs. 10,000 (per month) during class room programme phase & Rs. 50,000 (per month) during internship phase.
- The salary at the grade that you would be joining (Manager Band II) has been adequately increased to cater for the payment of loan EMI of approximately 8,000 per month.
Stipend: During the internship phase, the students will be paid a stipend of 50,000 per month to cover the expenses incurred.
- On the basis of merit and entrance test. The test will measure the aptitude of the applicant through verbal ability, numerical ability and logical reasoning.
- The short-listed candidates will be invited for group discussion. Based on case studies, the group discussions are mainly conducted to judge applicants on their analytical thinking, approach adapted to hypothetical business situations and the ability to break down complex problems to arrive at simple solutions.
- The short-listed candidates who clear the GD will be called for psychometric profiling or personal interview.
Placement at ICICI Bank
- On successful completion of the course students will be absorbed at ICICI Bank as an Manager-II grade or above based on duration of prior work experience.
- The starting remuneration on Cost to Company basis for students will be in the range of 15 lacs and above [per annum].
- The students who participate in this programme will need to sign a 20 lacs bond with ICICI Bank. Post successful completion of the course, the students will be required to work for ICICI Bank for a minimum period of 3 years. If any student thereafter chooses to leave the services of the Bank within 3 years of joining, he would be required to reimburse 20 lacs, towards cost of education and stipends paid and the opportunity lost for the organization.
- For the purpose of grant of subsidized loan, academic certificates of such students will be retained by ICICI Bank for the period of loan as a security.
Course commencement for first batch: April 2011 with 120 students and next batch of 120 students in October 2011.
Last date: January 22, 2011
Centre for Human Resources
ICICI Bank Limited
HRMG, 6th Floor
Trans Trade Center
Near. Floral Deck Plaza
SEEPZ, MIDC, Andheri (E)
Mumbai - 400 093
Phone: 91-22- 2653 1414