WHAT IS CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT ?
UG: Passed in High School Certificate Examination/ Diploma in Engineering (Civil) as per 10+2 or 10+3 system from any recognised Institute or University
PG: A full-time bachelor degree in engineering, architecture, planning or equivalent (10+2+3 or 4 system) from any recognised institute/ University.
SCOPE OF CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
- As per Associated General Contractors of America’s ‘Hire Again: The 2015 Construction Hiring and Business Outlook’ survey, 62% of 900 construction firms reported high demand for professionals like project managers, supervisors and estimators.
- It was also reported in the survey that 80% of the construction firms planned to expand payrolls in coming years.
- Green Building & Sustainable Development
- Labor Relations in Construction
- Managing Building Systems & Operations