WHAT IS ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING ?
Electrical and electronics engineering is a branch of science which deals with the applications of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism. The course diversifies into various fields like the multimedia programmer, technical sales engineer, and project manager. It focuses on giving students practical training to work in laboratories, project and group work. These engineers are responsible for designing, developing and testing electrical equipment. The work profile after completing the course includes designing electronic components apart from software and network system. Students pursuing the course may explore career options in various domains like engineering works, construction, information technology, etc.Expand
- For UG: Class XII pass out with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- For PG: Undergraduate in mechatronics engineering from a recognised university.
SCOPE OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- The popularity of “Digital India” has increased the scope of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Electrical and Electronics engineering.
- A rise in industrialisation and privatisation across the globe has increased the scope of the course.
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing
- Communication systems
- Control system analysis
- Electromagnetic theory
- Low Noise Amplifiers
- Microelectronics - I
- Power Systems
- Signals systems and networks