WHAT IS ELECTRONICS CONTROL SYSTEMS ENGINEERING ?
- For UG: Candidates need to have passed 10+2 from a recognised board with maths, physics, and chemistry.
- For PG: Students planning to pursue their masters in Electronics Control Systems are required to have passed bachelor of engineering, bachelor of technology in electrical engineering, electronic engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, Electrical and Communications Engineering, Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering.
SCOPE OF ELECTRONICS CONTROL SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
Control and automation have a lot of potential in a rapidly growing country like India. Today, there are huge plants for conventional sources of energy, steel, oil and gas which have opened a plethora of opportunities for Electronics Control Systems Engineers. The objective of systems engineers is to increase the efficiency of these plants by reducing the output cost. The thrust being laid on clean energy and the focus being on harnessing renewables, the demand for Electronics Control Systems Engineers will increase in the utilities, distribution companies, and the independent power producers who would be hiring them. Their role acquires significance as they would have to keep a tab on the grid which will see an influx from the conventional as well as non-conventional sources of energy.
- Control systems Design
- Digital Control Systems
- Industrial Automation
- Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Microprocessor Based Control System
- Microwave Electronics
- Multimedia Systems
- Radar Systems
- Robot Dynamics and Control
- Wireless Communication