WHAT IS ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING - DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING ?
For UG: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum qualifying marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as core subjects. Independent entrance tests are also held by the various state, central, and private universities which mostly require 50% as the prerequisite to appear for the test.
For PG: Candidates must hold a degree in Bachelor of Engineering/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering along with a good score in entrance tests held for PG program held by the various state, central, and private universities.
SCOPE OF ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING - DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING
- Graduates/postgraduates in Electronics Engineering - Design and Manufacturing are actively hired in entertainment sector, consumer electronics industry and also in manufacturing units of signalling equipment and radar control equipment.
- Government sector provides numerous job openings for M.E in Electronics Engineering - Design and Manufacturing.
- They are also mostly engaged in hardware manufacturing firms and also in power companies abroad.
- Following are the job types that are available for graduates/post-graduates in this discipline:
- Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Control engineering theory and practice
- Electro mechanical energy conversion theory and practice
- Electromagnetic field and quantum mechanics
- Networks and System Theory and Practice
- Power Electronics and Industrial Drives
- Programmable Logic Controllers and Motor Control Systems
- Project management and electrical system design