- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
LSAT 2014 Application Form
LSAT 2015 Application Form - Pearson VUE India shall begin LSAT 2015 Application Procedure in the month of November. Candidates shall be given two different modes for Registration/ Application Procedure.
- Online Registration: Second week of November 2014
- Offline Registration (through Demand Draft/Pay Order/Banker’s Cheque): Second week of November 2014
The Demand Draft/Pay Order/Banker’s Cheque should be made in favour of NCS Pearson India Pvt. Ltd., payable at New Delhi/Noida should reach the below mentioned address by the last week of April 2015 either by post or courier:
6708, DLF Phase –IV,
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122008
Note that the candidates should write “LSAT - India” at the bottom of envelope.
Before filling in LSAT 2015 Online Application Form, candidates are advised to read instructions. Scroll below to read detailed procedure for filling up LSAT 2015 Application Form. It may help you in filling in LSAT 2015 Application, so that you don't miss out any important information or do any mistake.
LSAT 2015 Application Form Procedure - Follow the following instructions during filling in LSAT 2015 Application Form:
- Candidates shall be required to log in through a new account for filling in LSAT 2015 Application Form
- On completion of the registration, candidates will get an LSAT—India Registration Number. Candidates will need to mention this LSAT—India Registration Number while submitting the application forms to the participating colleges
- After obtaining the LSAT—India Registration Number, the candidate will need to download/obtain the Application Form from the participating college. The college admission application forms will require candidates to mention their LSAT—India Registration Number. Candidates will be required to mention their LSAT—India Registration Number at the required place in the Application Form of the participating colleges
- Applicants who complete the registration procedure wil have to remit an application fee, in the next process. If a candidate registers for the test and then determines that he/she is ineligible for admission to the intended law school, no test-fee will be refunded
- Candidates will be required to pay Rs. 3800 as application fee either through Online Payment or through Demand Draft/Pay Order/Banker’s Cheque
*Disclaimer - The articles shall be updated as and when LSAC provdes brochure for 2015 admission. The above information has been put up as per LSAT 2014 brochure.
Stay tuned to law.careers360.cm for more news and feature articles on LSAT 2015