- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
LSAT 2014 Application Form
LSAT 2014 Application Form: Pearson VUE India has begun the Application Procedure for LSAT 2014. Candidates have been given two different modes for Registration/ Application Procedure.
- Online Registration: 12th November, 2013 to 30th April, 2014
- Offline Registration through Demand Draft/Pay Order/Banker’s Cheque: 12th November, 2013 to 28th April, 2014
The Demand Draft/Pay Order/Banker’s Cheque should be made in favour of NCS Pearson India Pvt. Ltd., payable at New Delhi/Noida should reach the below mentioned address by 28th April, 2014 either by post or courier:
6708, DLF Phase –IV,
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122008.
Note that the candidates should write “LSAT - India” at the bottom of envelope.
Before filling up LSAT 2014 Online Application Form candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully. A detailed procedure for filling up LSAT 2014 Application Form has been provided in this articlefor your convenience so that you do not miss out any step while filling up the details.
LSAT 2014 Application Form Procedure:
- Candidates are required to log in for filling in the LSAT 2014 Application Forms.
- On completion of the registration, all candidates will get an LSAT—India registration number. Candidates will need to mention this LSAT—India registration number while submitting the application forms to the participating colleges.
- After obtaining the LSAT—India registration number, the candidate needs to download/obtain the Application Form from the participating college. The college admission application forms will require candidates to mention their LSAT—India registration number. Candidates must ensure that they write their LSAT—India registration number at the given place in the Application Form of the participating colleges.
- All applicants who complete the registration procedure are advised to pay the application fee in a timely way. If a candidate registers for the test and then determines that he/she is ineligible for admission to the intended law school, no test-fee refund will be available.
- Candidates are required to pay INR 3800 as application fee either by Online Payment or through Demand Draft/Pay Order/Banker’s Cheque.