- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
UPCMET 2014: Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association conducts Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test for admission to MBBS course for the academic year 2014.
LATEST NEWS: The Result for UPCMET 2014 has been declaredby the exam conducting authority on June 7, 2014.
To check UPCMET 2014 Result – Click Here
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for UG Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
Exam name: Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test
Commonly known as: UPCMET
Exam type: State Level
Exam Category: UG Exam
Conducting Authority: Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association
UPCMET 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 level of examination of UP Board/ISC/CBSE Board or its equivalent from a recognized board/university with English as a subject with at least 50% aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years of age as on December 31, 2014.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
For any other information call UPCMET Helpline: 011-40360360
UPCMET 2014 Application Procedure
- Candidates are required to download application form from the UPCMET official website. Application form can also be obtained through post or in person from the mentioned address.
- Fill in all the mandatory details and send the print out of the application form along with a DD of Rs 1000/- in favour of ‘UPUMCWA’ payable at Bareilly to the following address:
1st Floor, Anand Ashram Complex
Rampur Garden, Bareilly
- Send the copies of necessary documents along with the filled in application form through registered post/speed post only. Application forms sent through courier or in person shall not be entertained.
- Keep a copy of printed application form till the completion of admission process.
- Candidates will be provided with the facility to download the admit card once the application is processed after careful scrutiny.
Want to know which medical and dental colleges you can get based on expected rank in AIPMT? Click here
UPCMET 2014 Admit Card
- Admit card for UPCMET 2014 will be sent to candidates through post at the address mentioned in the application form.
- If the candidate does not receive the admit card one week before the date of examination, then the candidate is required to visit the official website to access his/her Center and Roll Number by entering his/her application number. The candidate must also contact +91-9897600270 or Coordinator’s Mobile No. +91-9412761020
- Duplicate admit card can be obtained from the examination center opted by the candidate one day before the examination date but not on the date of examination.
UPCMET 2014 Exam Pattern
- There will be 2 papers as under:
- Paper I: Physical and Biological Sciences
- Paper II: General English (Qualifying Paper)
- There will be 200 questions in Paper I and 50 questions in Paper II.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for negative answers.
- Questions with multiple answers will treated as incorrect answer.
- The cut off percentage for UPCMET 2014 is 50 % (40% for SC/ST category)
UPCMET 2014 Important Dates
Sale of application forms (online and offline)
November 11, 2013
Last date or submission through online and post
May 15, 2014
Issue of admit card
UPCMET 2014 Exam Date (Undergraduate Entrance Exam)
May 31, 2014
June 5, 2014
UPCMET 2014 FirstCounselling
Before June 25, 2014
Last date of joining to the allotted college after First counselling
July 3, 2014
UPCMET 2014 SecondCounselling
Before July, 27, 2014
Last date of joining to the allotted college after Second counselling
August 2, 2014
UPCMET 2014 ThirdCounselling
Before September 10, 2014
Last date of joining to the allotted college after Third counselling
September 17, 2014