- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
UPCMET 2014 Application Form
UPCMET 2014 Application Form and brochure is available for download here. Last date for submission of application form is May 15, 2014.
Before filling up UPCMET 2014 Online Application Form read the instructions carefully. A detailed procedure for filling up Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test Application Form 2014 has been given in this article so that you do not miss out any step while filling up the details. You can also download UPCMET 2014 Application Form from this page.
Click Here to enroll for Expert guidance for UG Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
You need to draw a Demand Draft of the requisite amount and then proceed for the below window to Apply Online -
For any queries, you can call the UPCMET 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
UPCMET 2014 Application Procedure
1. Candidates can obtain the OMR application form in person from the cash counters of the participating member colleges on cash payment towards application form. The filled in applications should then be sent through speed post to the below mentioned address.
2. Candidates can get information regarding UPCMET 2014 Application Procedure from here and can download the UPCMET 2014 Application Form. In this case, candidates have to make the payment through a demand draft of Rs 1000/- drawn in favour of “UPUMCWA” payable at Bareilly, UP sent on the following address:
First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex,
Bareilly- 243 001
3. Candidates have the option to submit the application form completely online. Fees can also be paid through Demand Draft. The number mentioned on the Demand Draft has to be filled in the designated place on the application form. Candidates have to send the confirmation page along with the Demand Draft to the mentioned address.
4. Candidates are advised to note down the application number, keep a photocopy of the submitted application form along with the proof of having submitted the application.
Candidates are also required to submit the following brochures:
Photocopy of Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination (10+2) duly attested by gazetted officer/principal of institution.
Photocopy of 10th Standard certificate duly attested by gazetted officer/principal of institution as a proof of age.
Photocopy of Caste Certificate for SC & ST issued by competent authority.
Photocopy of the latest Caste Certificate for OBC issued by competent authority. OBC Certificate issued after 31st March, 2014 has to be produced at the time of counselling to claim the OBC weightage.
Four copies of the recent coloured passport size photograph.
UPCMET 2014 Exam Centers: Agra, Allahabad, Barabanki, Bareilly, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Ghaziabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Muzaffarnagar, New Delhi, Patna, Ranchi, Varanasi