Updated On:31 Jul 2013 06:51 PM IST
Mizoram University, Aizawl announces admissions to the various MSc, MCom, MA, MBA, MLIS, BTech, MSW, MJMC, M.Phil and Ph.D courses for the academic session 2013-14. The eligible candidates can apply via both offline and online mode before June 30, 2013.
- MSc, MPhil & PhD: Biotechnology, Zoology
- MSc & MPhil: Chemistry
- MSc & PhD: Forestry
- MSc & PhD: Geology, Botany, Environmental Science, Geography & Resource Management, Physics
- MSc: Mathematics and Computer Science, Horticulture, Aromatics & Medicinal Plants
- MCom, MPhil & PhD: Commerce
- MA, MPhil & PhD: Education, Hindi, Political Science, Public Administration, Economics, English, Mizo, Psychology
- MLIS, MPhil & PhD: Library & Information Science
- MBA: Management
- BTech: Computer Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering & Information Technology
- MA & MPhil: History & Ethnogaphy
- MSW, MPhil & PhD: Social Work
- Mass Communication (MJMC)
Click here to view fees and eligibility details
Mizoram University selection process:
BTech: Selection will be based on50% of seats will be filled through CCB-AIEEE/JEE (Main) and remaining 50% will be filled through Engineering Entrance Examination to be conducted by Mizoram University (MZUEEE). Successful candidates will be called for Interview in order of merit.
MBA: Selection will be based on MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ CMAT Score (valid up to July 2013) and Group Discussion and Personal Interview in order of Merit.
View more details to click here
How to apply at Mizoram University:
Application form and prospectus can obtain from the Office of the Controller of Examinations during office hours on payment of Rs. 100/- for SC/ST and Rs. 200/- for others in cash or through SBI/UBI Demand Draft in favour of Mizoram University.
Obtain through post by remitting Rs. 50/- extra as postal charges. Application forms can also download from click here and should be submitted with required fees. For MBA, MJMC and B. Tech Professional Courses, the fee for Admission Form is Rs. 700/- (Rs. 350/- for SC/ST candidates).
Application deadline: June 30, 2013
For PhD: (i)June 30, 2013 & (ii) February 20, 2014