- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
Post-Matric Scholarships for Minority Community Students
Updated On:08 Aug 2013 07:30 PM IST By: Team Careers360
Scholarship: Post-Matric Scholarship (PMS) 2013
Application invited for Post-Matric Scholarship 2013 from students belonging to minority communities (Muslim, Christian, Buddhists, Sikh and Parsee) to be awarded by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India. Eligible candidates can apply beforeAugust 24, 2013.
Scholarship available for: Minority Communities (Muslim/ Christian/ Buddhists/ Sikh and Parsee)
Offered by: Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India
Eligibility for Post-Matric Scholarships:
- Scholarship available for students from minority communities (Muslim, Christian, Buddhists, Sikh, Zoroastrians or Parsis)
- Students from class 12th, UG, PG, Ph.D Course of Higher Secondary School/ College/ Institutes, University, which is either a Govt, Aided, Recognised Unaided Institution
- Class 11th, Technical, Vocational Course of ITI, ITC Centres affiliated to NCVT
- Should have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous Board/ University Examination
- The annual income from all sources, of the students’ parents/ guardian should not exceed to Rs 2 lakh
How to apply for Post-Matric Scholarships: Apply online to click here take a printout of the registration and submit with the relevent documents to The Special Officer for Scholarships, Directorate of Collegiate Education, Vikas Bhavan, Thiruvananthapuram-695033
Applicants must submit following documents with application form:
- Self-attested passport size photograph pasted on the Registration printout
- Attested copies of mark lists of all Examinations from Matriculation onwards, passed by the candidate.
- Income declaration – affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- for self-employed Parents/guardian or income certificate from the employer for employed parents
- Government/Community certificate from the competent authority
- Nativity certificate from the competent authority
- Attested copy of the first page of Bank Passbook in the name of the student, showing the Account Number and Name, Code and Address of the Branch
- Accommodation Certificate in case of Hostellers
- Copy of Adhaar number/ Adhaar enrollment/ NP
Important dates of Post-Matric Scholarships:
- Application deadline: August 24, 2013
- Submission of Registration printout and documents: September 03, 2013
- Completion of Verification and Approval by the Institution: September 25, 2013
- Registration printouts and supporting documents of approved applications to reach Special officer Scholarship (In case of Recognised Unaided Institutions in Kerala and in respect of students of Recognised Institutions in outside Kerala): October 03, 2013
Post-Matric Scholarships: Click here for more details
First Published On:08 Aug 2013 07:30 PM IST