IRMA invites applications for its 34th Postgraduate Programme in Rural Management and 12th Fellow Programme in Rural Management.
Institute: Institute of Rural Management Anand
Programme: Postgraduate Programme in Rural Management (PRM 2013-15)
About: PRM: Is a 2 year fully residential postgraduate programme and is recognised as equivalent to Master's degree by Association of India University.
Eligibility: Graduates in any discipline with aleast 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD)from a recognised India or Foreign university. Final year students may also apply.
Scholarship: Scholarships are available for students of PRM.
Selection process: All India Written Test followed by Group Discussion and Interview of selected candidates.
Programme: Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM 2013)
About FPRM : Is a coursework based doctoral programme with a residency requirement of minimum 3 years.
Eligibility: Any of the following
- Post graduate in any discipline with 55% marks and 50% marks at graudation level from a recognised university
- PRM from IRMA
- 4 year profesional degree (Engineering/Agricultural Sciences..) with 60% marks and atleast 1 year work experience
- 5 year professional degree (medicine/veterinary sciences/architecture etc) with 60% marks.
Selection Process: All India Written Test, followed by an Interview and Presentation of an Essay.
Fellowships: Each FPRM participant receives a fellowship of Rs.14,000/- p.m. After clearing the Comprehensive Qualifying Examination a fellowship of Rs.16,000/- p.m. + a contingency grant of Rs.20,000 per year for a period of 4 years would be paid to each fellow.
How to apply:
Click here to apply online using any of the options below:
Note: Application fees: Rs 1,000 for any of the programmes and Rs 1,500 for both.
1. Apply Online and Pay Through Payment Gateway
2. Pay to any branch of SBI and Apply Online
Click here to download SBI challan
3. Pay through SBI I-Collect and Apply Online
Click here to login to SBI Internet Banking
4. Only for candidates belonging to “Below Poverty Line (BPL)” families Apply Online
Note: Proof of BPL has to be furnished. Exams fees will be waived for this category.
5. Application may be obtained directly from Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand-388001, Gujarat.
Last date for receipt of completed applications: September 30, 2012
Date of Common Written Test (for both programmes): November 11, 2012 (9:15 to 12:15 hr) at 27 centres
Click here for all details.
Phone: 02692-260391 / 260181