Institute: Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow, Noida
Programme: International Programme in Management for Executives (IPMX).
Duration: 1 year
Programme module: It has an international module of 2-3 weeks at one of the partner institutes located in Europe/ East Asia which will provide students the opportunity for an international learning experience to equip them with the knowledge and perspective relevant to current global business issues.
Objective of the programme:
- Executive MBA (IPMX), the fourth, full time, one-year residential executive programme would be launched in April 2013 at the IIM Lucknow-NOIDA Campus.
- It is designed for mid/ senior level professionals, to prepare them for leadership roles.
It will accelerate understanding of business at functional and strategic levels, and prepare students to manage enterprises engaged in global business.
- It would focus on a strategic understanding of business, rooted in practical skill development through action learning projects and industry interface.
- Executives with Bachelor's degree in any discipline or equivalent.
- GMAT score obtained from July 01, 2009 to October 31, 2012.
- Minimum of 6 years full time, post-qualification professional experience as on March 31,2013.
Selection Process: Short-listed candidates will be selected on the basis of 2 letters of recommendation, GMAT score, professional experience and personal interview.
How to apply: Click here to download application form
Click here to view details
Submission of Complete Applications - October 30, 2012 by 5.30 PM
Announcement of Short-listed Candidates - November 30, 2012
Personal Interviews - Second/ Third week of December, 2012
Announcement of Selected Candidates - First week of January, 2013
Admission Office IPMX,
IIM Lucknow, Noida Campus,
B-1, Sector-62, Noida 201 307 (UP) INDIA
Phone: +91-120-6681081, 6681000