NEET UG 2013 Counselling Procedure details the process of admissions after the results for NEET 2013 are declared. NEET 2013 for UG courses is the first common entrance test for medical courses to be held in India. Students are clueless about the exam, paper pattern and admission process. The NEET 2013 Counselling Procedure gives the students an idea about the application process, documents required, modalities of the admission procedure in detail.
NEET 2013 Counselling Procedure
- The Counselling Procedure for NEET 2013 UG has been specified by the CBSE quota wise
- NEET 2013 Counselling Procedure would be different for students applying in the All India Quota, State Quota, Central University/Institutions, Armed Forces Medical Colleges, Quota in Private Medical colleges
- Counselling for the All India Quota which comprises of 15% will be through the Directorate General of Health Services. Students will have to look up the guidelines/Schedules as announced for this quota before applying
- Students applying under the State, Central Institutes/Universities or the AFMC should apply according to the respective Medical Education Directorate guidelines.
- Students applying through the NRI/Management quota in Private Medical Colleges have to apply as per the guidelines of the specified college/institution.
- Students should note that the admissions to the Private colleges are strictly as per the regulations of the concerned state Government
- Students are required to attend the NEET 2013 Counselling in person
Documents needed for NEET 2013 Counselling:
- Class XII Marks Sheet
- Class X Marks sheet for date of birth verification
- NEET 2013 Admit Card
- NEET 2013 Score/Rank Card
- Category Certificate if applicable
Students should note that they have to furnish the original certificates along with attested copies for the NEET 2013 UG Counselling
Students are advised to keep visiting this page to know the application modalities for the NEET 2013 Counselling Procedure.