Entrance test: JIPMER 2013
For: MBBS course
Conducted by: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER)
JIPMER 2013 Entrance Test: June 2, 2013
JIPMER 2013 Eligibility:
- Applicant must be Indian resident, should have completed his/her course in schools located in India in the preceding two years.
- The applicant should have passed higher secondary examination with minimum 50% marks together in physics, chemistry, biology and biotechnology.
- Should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31, 2013.
JIPMER 2013 How to apply: Click here to apply online
Pay application/exam fees of Rs 1000 + bank charges of Rs 50 in any SBI branch 24 hours after taking the printout of the bank challan.
JIPMER 2013 Important dates:
- Closing date for receipt of completed application: May 4, 2013
- Uploading of Admit Cards: May 15, 2013
JIPMER 2013 Prospectus: Click here to view details
Phone: 0413-2272381 (Extn.: 3100), 0413-2272381 (Extn.: 3102)