- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
Exam alert! NDA, NA Exam on August 19, 2012
THE NDA, NA Exam is for the admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA and Naval Academy.
Selection Board: Union Public Service Commission
Exam: National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) Exam (I) for the 130th Course and for the 92nd Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC)
Exam date: August 19, 2012
Course highlights: The candidates joining Indian Naval Academy would undergo 4 years B Tech Course and would also be given an opportunity to join Technical Branch of the Navy subject to availability of vacancies.
Total no. of seats: 335
Air Force: 66
Indian Naval Academy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme: 35
Age limit, sex and marital status: Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1995 are eligible.
- For Army wing of National Defence Academy : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at the Naval Academy : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equilvalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Note: Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Selection Procedure: On the basis of results of the written exam followed by intelligence and personality test by the Services Selection Board.
The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty Only) [except SC/ST candidates and those specified in Note-2 of Para 4 of the Notice who are exempted from payment of fee] either by remiting the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card. or by using net banking facility of
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Travancore
Before start filling up on Online Application, a candidate must have his photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
Application deadline: June 4, 2012 till 11.59 pm
Click here to view details of eligibility to view details
Get details from employment news dated - May 5, 2012
New Delhi - 110 069