Institute: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
Programme: Company Secretary course
CS Foundation: 10+2 or equivalent pass students are eligible for the foundation program.
- Must have cleared the CS Foundation
Note: Students of any stream- Arts / Science / Commerce ( excluding Fine Arts ) can apply to the CS course.
How to apply:
- Prospectus and application form available at Headquarters/Regional Councils/Chapters
- Foundation programme cash payment Rs 200/-; by speed post Rs 250/-
- Executive programme cash payment Rs 300/-; by speed post Rs 350/-
- Demand draft/PO drawn in favour of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India payable at New Delhi
Registration :Click here to register online
Note: Admission to the CS course is open throughout the year. After qualifying the Foundation Programme, students are required to clear the Executive and Professional Examination and to undergo Practical and Modular Training to become qualified Company Secretaries.
Cut off Date for CS Foundation programme: September 30, 2012
Cut off Date for CS Executive programmet: August 31/ November 30, 2012
Examination is held twice a year in June and December
24x7 Study through E-Learning: http://elearning.icsi.edu/
Director (Student Services)
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
ICSI House, 22 Institutional Area
Lodi Road, New Delhi- 110 003
24Hrs Helpline: (011) 41504444