International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore
About 25 scholarships from Siemens, ABB, Intel, Infosys and NXP are offered. The students get Rs. 200,000 spread over the 2 years there by getting complete refund of entire tuition fee.
Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
a) AICTE Scholarship for women, economically backward and physically handicapped meritorious students. The proposed scheme is applicable only to those students whose parents’ annual income is less than Rs. 2.5 lakhs. Such scholarships will not exceed 10% of the total intake.
b) ISLE Scholarship: The Indian Society of Lighting Engineers offers two scholarships to the students of final year BE (E&E) branch, every year. These scholarships are sponsored by Philips India Ltd., Bajaj Electricals Ltd. and Thorn Lighting India.
c) Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme: Offers scholarships to meritorious girl students belonging to national minorities (ie. Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs). Eligibility: Minimum 55% aggregate in 10+2 and the income of the parent should be less than Rs. 1 lakh per annum.
Christ University, Bangalore
a) Merit Scholarship: Awarded in September each year. The scholarship is decided on the merit of pre-entry marks, mid-semester test and attendance in regular classes during the first year of graduation. For the consecutive years it will be decided on the basis of his/her performance in one end-semester and two mid-semester examinations of each year.
b) Alumni Association Scholarships: Alumni Association of Christ University also helps economically weak students through the Alumni Fund.
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
Pratibha scholarship: Offered by Andhra Pradesh government, these are available to IIIT students who come from the state and whose parent’s annual income is within 1 lakh.
Koneru Laksmaiah College of Engineering, Guntur
a) Scholarships offered in following manner to students who secure various positions in KLU EEE
- 100% fee waiver: Students securing position between 1st to 10th rank
- Rs. 70,000 fee waiver for students who secure position between 11th to 25th rank
- Rs. 50,000 fee waiver for students who secure position between 26th to 50th rank
b) Scholarships offered in following manner to students who secure various positions in EAMCET:
- 100% fee waiver: Students securing position between 1st to 100th rank
- Rs. 70,000 fee waiver for students who secure position between 101th to 500th rank
- Rs. 50,000 fee waiver for those who secure position between 501th to 1000th rank
c) Scholarships offered in following manner to students who secure various positions in in AIEEE
- 100% fee waiver: Students securing position between 1st to 1000th rank
- Rs. 70,000 fee waiver for students who secure position between 1001th to 5000th rank
- Rs. 50,000 fee waiver for students who secure position between 5001th to 15000th rank
d) Scholarships offered in following manner to students who secure various positions in IIT-JEE
- 100% fee waiver: Students securing position in 1st to 2000th rank
- Rs. 70,000 fee waiver for students who secure position in 2001th to 5000th rank
- Rs. 50,000 fee waiver for students who secure position upto Extended Merit List 10000
e) 100% fee waiver to students who secure top 10 ranks in any state/central board exam at 10+2 level.
Vignan’s Foundation of Science, Technology & Research, Guntur
Scholarship for top 5% rank holders of each class are eligible for 100% fee waiver during 2nd, 3rd and final year
SRM Engineering College, Chennai
a) SRM Founder’s Scholarships: Full fee waiver of tuition, hostel, mess, plus stipend of Rs. 1000 per month offered to:
- Top State rankers in school final
- Top rankers in SRMEE, JEE and AIEEE
- Exemplary Sports persons at National and International level
b) Merit Scholarship: For students who have secured above 90% in CBSE or above 95 % in state board examinations and are ranked amongst the top 8000 in SRMEEE, scholarship up to 50% of tuition fee waiver. The quantum and number varies from time to time.
c) Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship (Socio - economic disdained): Scholarship, 25% to 100% tuition fee waiver, is offered to students who are economically challenged, based on their performance in the qualifying examination.
d) Scholarship for minority community: Scholarship, 25% to 100% tuition fee waiver, is offered to students of minority communities based on the performance of students in the qualifying examination.
e) Scholarship for Physically challenged/Differently-abled: Scholarship with full tuition fee waiver is offered to select students who are physically challenged/differently abled.
f) Scholarship for Special Merits: Scholarship with tuition fee waiver up to 100% is offered to select students possessing exemplary skills in literary debating, fine arts and others.
St Peter’s Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai:
Merit Scholarship for first year students in the following manner:
- 100% tuition fee waiver to students securing above 90% in +2 examination
- 75% tuition fee waiver to students securing above 85% in +2 examination
- 50% tuition fee waiver to students securing above 80% in +2 examination
- 25% tuition fee waiver to students securing above 75% in +2 examination
Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai
a) 100% scholarships: To top three BTech applicants from each State in India (subject to having secured a minimum of 60% average in +2 examination) and to top applicant from each Union Territory of full exemption from tuition fees and free boarding and lodging for four years.
b) 50% scholarship: The University also offers merit scholarship to top 100 BTech students with 50% concession in tuition fees.
Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
a) IGNITE scholarships: Offered to students with a waiver of tuition fees for entire 4 years on following basis:
- 100% tuition fee waiver for top three HSc exam rank holders in each state
- 100% for top 50 VITEEE students
- 50% tuition fee waiver for students ranked 51-100 in VITEEE