Institute: Baroda - Manipal School of Banking
Programme: Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance programme
Duration: One year
Intake: 180 students
- The programme has blended curriculum with classroom, e-learning and internship.
- It imparts knowledge and skills in core banking, specialized areas in Banking besides managerial skills, etiquette, grooming and language skills.
- The classroom sessions (9 months, trimester pattern) is conducted at the Baroda Manipal school of Banking and internship (3 months ) at any Bank of Baroda branch or office (within India).
- The students are paid a stipend amount every month for the entire 12 month duration of the programme in order to meet their out of pocket expenses and their living expenses.
- The students will get assured employment with Bank of Baroda on successful completion of the programme.
- Bank of Baroda provides full financing of the programme fees on very concessional terms to all students.
- The entire fees as well as an additional amount covering the total loan amount as well as interest thereon reimbursed by the Bank progressively after completion of certain number of years with the Bank as “loyalty bonus”.
- Applicants joining the one year programme leading to grant of a post-graduate diploma in Banking and Finance have the option of being enrolled for a UGC approved MBA in Banking and Finance through Manipal University which can be completed by candidates in 18 months time in distance education / online instruction mode.
Eligibility: Graduate from any recognized University
How to apply: Application link for making online applications will be available at www.barodamanipalschoolofbanking.com from June 7 to 21, 2012.
Selection process: Candidates shall be selected by BOB through a selection process consisting of an open online exam followed by Group Discussion/ Interview.
- Apply online from: June 7 to 21, 2012
- Last date for submission of application is: June 21, 2012
Click here to view details
Baroda Manipal School of Banking,
North Bangalore Campus,
Near Hedge Bridge
Website: http://www.bankofbaroda.com/careers/Manipal.asp or http://www.bankofbaroda.com/careers/Manipal.asp