- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
1000 scholarships for differently-abled students @ NHFDC
Scholarship sponsored by: National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC)
Category: Trust Fund
Number of scholarships: 1000
For whom: Students covered under Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunity, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 and the National Trust for the Welfare of Persons with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation and Multiple Disabilities Act, 1999.
Note: 30% reserved for girls transferable to male candidates in case of non availability of girl applicants
Course of study: Degree and Post Graduate level professional and technical courses from recognized institutions in India.
- should be an Indian
- Monthly income of the beneficiary/ parent should be Rs. 25, 000 (Rs. 3 Lakh p.a) or less from all sources
Amount for maintenance:
- Professional Graduate Courses: Rs. 2500 p.m (for 10 months)
- Professional PG Courses: Rs. 3000 p.m
Amount for Books & stationery:
- Professional Graduate Courses: Rs. 6,000 p.a
- Professional PG Courses: Rs. 10,000 p.a
Visual and hearing differently-abled students will be financed for purchase of aids and appliances (once during lifetime).
How to apply: Apply online from website. Take the printout of the online application form and send it along with requisite documents countersigned and duly recommended by the Head of Institution to National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation, Red Cross Bhawan, Sector-12, Faridabad-121007
Click here to view details
Application Deadline: One can apply throughout the academic year.
National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC)
Red Cross Bhawan, Sector-12
Faridabad -121 007
Phone: (0129) 2226910, 2287512, 2287513