Institute: University of Calicut
|Name of the Department||No of vacancy
|Library & Information Science||1|
2) Human Physiology
|Malayalam & Kerala studies||5|
|Russian & Comparative Literature||4|
School of Drama 7 Fine Arts
Eligibility: Candidates with Master’s Degree in the subject concerned or equivalent degree of any other Indian or Foreign Universities with not less than 55% marks are eligible to apply.
- An entrance examination will be conducted by the Heads of the concerned departments of the University. The entrance examination shall consist of objective and descriptive type questions of 50marks each. The duration of the examination shall be two hours.
- Candidates who secures 50% marks and above in the entrance examination are eligible for admission to M.Phil course.
How to apply:
- Click here to download admission form and admit card for entrance examination.
- The filled in applications shall be forwarded to the concerned Heads of Departments of the University along with the original chalan receipt for Rs. 50/- remitted towards application fee and Rs.250/- for entrance fee (Rs.85/- for SC/STcandidates as entrance fee) to Calicut University Fund.
- Last date of receipt of application: September 30, 2011
- Entrance Examination: October 14, 2011
- Date of Publication of Result: October 21, 2011
University of calicut,
Calicut University P.O.
Phone: (0494) 2401144 – 48