Organization: Department of Collegiate Education, Govt of Kerala
- For those who have scored more than 80% marks in 10+2/ VHSC examination, March 2011 conducted by Board of Higher Secondary Education/ Board of Vocational Higher Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala
- Candidate should be pursuing any regular course at undergraduate level at recognized educational institutions including professional courses such as medicine, engineering.
- Parental income should not exceed Rs 4.5 lakh per annum.
- Applicant should not be availing any other scholarship.
- Candidate should not belong to the creamy layer as defined by Dept. of Personnel and Training in notification number 36012/22/93.
- Rs 1000 per month for undergraduate studies and Rs 2000 per month for postgraduate studies.
- For professional courses, Rs 1000/- in first three years and Rs 2000/- for the fourth and fifth year.
How to apply:
- Click here to apply online
- Candidates studying outside the state will have to submit applications through the Head of their Institution. The Institution has to send its details via an e-mail to [email protected]
- For details click here
Application Deadline: November 25, 2011
The Special Officer Scholarships,
Directorate of Collegiate Education (Annexe),
Govt. Sanskrit College Campus,
Phone: (0471) 2326580
Website: www. dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in