- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
ONGC: Summer training for BE,MCA,MBA students
Programme: Summer/ Winter/ MCA trainings
Conducted by: ONGC
Summer/ winter training in following disciplines:
- MBA (HR)
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Marketing)
- MSc. (Chemistry)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemiocal Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- BE/ BTech (Computer Science)
- BE/ BTech- IT
- BE/ BTech (Electronics & Telecommunication)
- Environment Science
- Mass Communication
- For summer/ winter training: 1-2 month
- For MCA: 6 month
Completion of trainings:
- At the successful completion of the student’s training, the trainee would submit a report (soft and hard copies) to the mentor. On the basis of the report, the mentor would issue a letter of completion to the trainee, specifying the period of training and the topic/ subject on which the training was conducted.
- The trainee would submit this completion letter along with a copy of the report (soft and hard copies) and the letter issued by the controlling authority for starting the students’ training to Training Coordinator of the concerned work centre for issuing Certificate of completion.
- Certificate of completion would be issued by coordinator training ONGCA / I/c HR/ER / I/c HRD / Head RTI on a Standardized format of the certificate.
- All regular students undergoing the following courses in Universities/ Deemed Universities/Institutions recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC) and/ or approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE ), shall be eligible to apply for undertaking Students training at ONGC.
- Graduate/ Post graduate degree in various branches of Engineering.
- Graduate/ Post graduate degree in Computer Programming / Computer Applications.
- Post graduate degree in Business Administration/ Business Management.
How to apply: Click here to download application form in the prescibed format
Schedule of training programmes:
Last date of receipt of application: April 15, 2012
Finalization of list: May 10, 2012
Training commences: May 15 to June 30, 2012
Training ends on or before: July 15 to August 31, 2012
- Applying date: October 1, 2012
- Last date of receipt of application: October 31, 2012
- Finalization of list: November 15, 2012
- Training commences: November 20 to December 31, 2012
- Training ends on or before: January 20, 2013 to February 28, 2013
Note: The above dates may vary, as per the requirements and convenience of Mentors, to be decided by Head RTI/ Coordinator ONGCA/I/c HR/ERs at Work centres.
Click here to view all details
ONGC Head office
Tel Bhavan, Dehradun-248003
Phone: (135) 275956-67, 2752161-65