Institute: Indian Veterinary Research Institute
- Animal Biochemistry
- Animal Biotechnology
- Animal Genetics & Breeding
- Animal Nutrition
- Biostatistics12. Vet. Immunology
- Livestock Production & Management
- Livestock Products Technology
- Poultry Science
- Vet. Bacteriology
- Vet. Extension Education
- Vet. Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Vet. Medicine
- Vet. Pathology
- Vet. Pharmacology
- Vet. Physiology
- Vet. Public Health
- Vet. Surgery & Radilogy
- Vet. Virology
- The candidates for admission to Ph.D. programme must have M.V.Sc degree in the concerned discipline with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or OGPA 7.00/10.00 or equivalent (55% marks or OGPA 6.45/10.00 or equivalent for S.C./ S.T.and sponsored candidate).
- A good knowledge of English language.
- Minimum age for admission into Ph.D. and M.V.Sc. shall be 23 years and 21 years, respectively. Normally there will be no upper age limit. The age shall be reckoned as on 1st August, 2012.
Selection process: The successful candidates in the written examination will have to appear in an interview to be held on 25th, 26th and 27th June, 2012 (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday) as per schedule given in the Information Bulletin at I.V.R.I., Izatnagar. However, sponsored candidates for admission into Ph.D. and M.V.Sc degree programme are exempted from written examination.
How to apply:
- Information Bulletin and Application form for admission can be obtained from the Assistant Administrative Officer (Acad.), IVRI, Izatnagar, Bareilly (U.P.) 243 122 by submitting a bank draft of Rs.1200/- for General/ OBC/ PH category and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST category candidates drawn in favour of “ICAR, Unit IVRI, IZATNAGAR” payable at State Bank of India, CARI Branch (Code No. 7027), Bareilly.
- Information Bulletin and Application form are also available on Institute website and can be downloaded and have to be submitted alongwith a bank draft of Rs.1200/- for General/OBC/PH category and Rs.1000/- for SC/ ST category candidates drawn in favour of “ICAR, Unit IVRI, IZATNAGAR” payable at State Bank of India, CARI Branch (Code No. 7027), Bareilly.
- Application forms can be obtained from 15th March to 14th April, 2012 (by post) and from 15th March to 19th April, 2012(at University Counter).
- Last date for receipt of application forms duly filled in either by post or at counter: April 20, 2012 (upto 05.00 P.M.)
- The last date for candidates from the Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, States/Union Territory in the North Eastern Region, Ladakh Division of J&K State and Sikikim is April 27, 2012.
- Date of registration & Commencement of Academic Session: August 1, 2012 (Wednesday).
Click here to view details
Indian Veterinary Research Institute
Izatnagar – 243 122, Bareilly
Phone: (91- 581) 2310259, 2302188