Rajasthan state entrance for MBBS @ Geetanjali, NIMS Univ
Exam: All India Pre-Medical Entrance Examination
Conducted by: Society of Private Universities and Colleges of Rajasthan, Udaipur
Admission to MBBS in: Geetanjali University, Udaipur & NIMS University, Jaipur
Exam date: June 12, 2012
- He / she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2012.
- He / she has passed senior secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination from any recognized Board which is equivalent to 10+2 examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of the study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as compulsory subject (English at a level not less than the core course of English as prescribed by the NCERT).
- He / she must have obtained minimum 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- In respect of candidates belonging to Schedule Caste / Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Classes (OBC), the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together be 40% and 45% for persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs instead of 50%.
- Candidates who have appeared for 10+2 examination can also appear in the Entrance Test.
How to apply:
The prospectus containing application Form for entrance examination for admission for the academic year 2012-13 can be obtained from
- Nims University, Shobha Nagar (Jaipur-Delhi Highway), Jaipur- 303121.
- Nims University, NIMS City Centre, 4, Govind Marg, Near Moti Doongari Circle, Jaipur-302004.
- Geetanjali University, Hiranmagri Extension, Manwakhera, NH-8 Bypass, Near Eklingpura Chouraha, Udaipur 313002.
- Society of Private Universities and Colleges of Rajasthan, 29-B,Kumbha Marg, Bhomvilla, Near Big Bazar, Sukhadia Circle, Udaipur-313001.
Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the above mentioned addresses during working hours in person by submitting the demand draft of Rs.2,500 drawn in favour of SOCIETY OF PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES payable at UDAIPUR. If the form is required by post, send a D.D. of Rs.2,600.
The application form must accompany tfollowing documents:
- Certificate of Age (Secondary School Certificate).
- 10+2 or Equivalent Examination Marks Sheet.
- Transfer Certificate from the School/College last attended (at the time of admission only).
- Migration Certificate obtained from the 10+2 Board/University (at the time of admission only).
- Certificate of Caste.
- Certificate of character/conduct form the principal of the School/College last attended.
- Certificate of Nationality (Only for NRI’s/Foreign Nationals).
- Declaration form by the Candidate as per the format on a Non Judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- and duly attested by a notary public (at the time of admission only).
- Declaration form by the parent/guardian as per the format on a Non Judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/- and duly attested by a notary public (at the time of admission only).
- Certificates of extracurricular activities (if any).
- No. of total certificates enclosed.
- Last date for submitting duly filled applications : 28 May, 2012 (17.00 hrs.)
- Date and time of Entrance Examination : 12 June, 2012 (14.00 hrs. to 17.00 hrs.)
- Publication of the Final Result : On or before 28 June, 2012
- First counselling : 16 July, 2012
- Second counselling : 18 September, 2012
- Commencement of regular classes : 1 August, 2012
Click here to view details
Regd. Office: 29-B, Kumbha Marg, Bhomvilla,
Near Big Bazar, Sukhadia Circle,
Udaipur - 313 001, Rajasthan