Recruitment at: Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
Positions: Junior Residents (Dental)
No. of posts: 8
Duration: Two batches of 6 month
- BDS from a recognised University.
- Should be registered with any Dental Council in India.
- Only those candidates who have completed or likely to complete Internship July 2, 2012 may apply.
- The candidates who completed Internship before July 2, 2012 need not apply; as such candidates would not be eligible.
- Those who have already done/doing Jr. Residency for more than 06 months are not eligible.
- The applicant should not be more than 30 years of age as on July 2, 2012
- Age relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/OH candidates as per rules.
How to apply: Application should be accompanied by a crossed Indian Postal Order for Rs. 500 for UR & OBC Candidates and Rs. 200/- postal order for SC/ ST/ OH candidates payable to the P.A.O Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi-110001 at New Delhi Post Office purchased after the date of advertisement, along with a latest passport size photograph.
Applications along with attested copies of mark sheet of all BDS examination, registration certificate, Internship completion certificate and postal order should reach the Medical Superintendent, (Room No. 18, Old Building), Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi
Application deadline: July 2, 2012
Get all details from page 9 of Hindustan Times dated June 14, 2012
Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
New Delhi- 110 001
Phone: (011) 23404562