University: : Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
Courses: Admission to NRIs/ children/ wards
- B.V.Sc & A.H.
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- Master in Veterinary Science (M.V.Sc)
- The NRI candidates seeking admission to B.V.Sc & A.H./B.Tech (Dairy Technology) programmes will be considered for admission without appearing in the entrance test of the university provided they have passed 12th standard level examination with 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English for B.V.Sc & A.H. and Mathematics (in lieu of Biology) for B.Tech (Dairy Technology) programme, subject to verification of its equivalence with the 10+2 examination (Medical/Non-Medical group) of the Punjab School Education Board
- The candidates seeking admission under NRI category to Master’s programmes will be considered for admission provided they fulfil the prescribed eligibility requirement as applicable to general category candidates for admission to the said programme.
How to apply: Prospectus and application forms can be obtained by post from the office of Dean, College of Veterinary Science, GADVASUeither by sending crossed bank draft for Rs 2600/- favouring Comptroller, GADVASU payable at Ludhiana or personally from the said office on payment of Rs 2400/- in cash at the counter on all working days from 09.30 a.m. to 04.30 p.m.
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms for B.V.Sc & A.H./B.Tech (Dairy Technology): July 10, 2012
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms for Master’s programme: July 16, 2012
- The counseling/interview for B.V.Sc&A.H./B.Tech (Dairy Technology): July 20, 2012
- The counseling/interview for Master’s programme: August 2, 2012
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University,
Phone: 0161 - 2553342, 2553343